Refund & CancellationPlease do Read our Refund & Cancellation before Purchasing any of the Services from here.
We do not offer any type of refund on dedicated servers and vps, so please get every thing cleared before making payments.
We offer unconditional 10 Days full Money back Guarantee for Shared Web Hosting and Reseller Hosting which means you can test our services risk free for 10 days.
User need to provide a reason like, service is not working properly or your work, applications, not working properly
We will try to solve that issue or refund will be issued.
If you are not satisfied with our services and wish to cancel your service, you must submit your cancellation request within first 10 days ( For Shared Hosting & Reseller Hosting ) of your purchase/activation to get a full refund. All refund requests made after first 10 days/24 hours ( For Shared Hosting & Reseller Hosting ) of purchase/activation will NOT be processed. (In some cases, a partial refund may be issued.)
In case, we refuse to host your website or suspend/terminate your account permanently, we will provide you a full backup and partial refund (for remaining days).
- All payments will become non-refundable after 3 days account activation period. This includes any one time setup fee and subsequent charges regardless of usage.
- All overcharges or billing disputes must be reported within 30 days of the time the dispute occurred. You can NOT open any dispute to paypal, your card issuer or any other third party. If you do so, your account will be terminated immediately. Your Refund request will be cancelled and No refund will be provided.
- 10 days money back guarantee is NOT applicable for dedicated server, vps, Domain Registrations & any product like license, upgrade, additional IP, KVM etc. and they are NOT refundable.
- Payments for Upgrades, Addons, Setup fees and Domain Registrations are NOT refundable.
- We reserves our right to deny a refund request or provide a partial refund.
- Only One Refund is applicable per client. Once a client has been refunded for one of his services, he can NOT claim for refund on another services.
- Any Credit balance in Client’s Area is NOT eligible for refund. It can only be used for purchasing new services or paying any existing/upcoming invoices at our website.
- If we are NOT able to refund client’s payment via payment gateway due to any reason, refunds will be posted as credit to the client’s account.
- If you downgrade any service, we don’t provide any credit back or refund. Only your billing will be updated so that you will be charged as per new price from next billing cycle.